Fingerprint SDK is a groundbreaking fingerprint recognition Software Development Kit (SDK) that allows you to integrate biometrics in a wide variety of applications. Thanks to its support for dozens of programming languages, richness of code samples, and its thorough documentation, you'll start developing your application in a matter of hours.
The developers will be able to seamlessly add fingerprint recognition to their programs, creating custom one-to-one verification and one-to-many identification applications, such as point of sale identification, time and attendance and physical and virtual access control.
Fingerprint SDK features:
* Multiple reader support: Microsoft Fingerprint Reader, Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader, Microsoft Optical Desktop with Fingerprint Reader, Biotouch / Futronic FS80, Nitgen Hamster I/II, Certis Image Orcanthus, Crossmatch V250/V300/V300 LC/V300 LC2/V500, Digital Persona U.are.U 4000/4000B, Testech Bio-I, Secugen Hamster FDU02, and M2SYS M2-S;
* Multiple programming language support: Fingerprint SDK's supports multiple programming languages including Java, Delphi, Visual Basic, C++, .NET, FoxPro and many others. Both ActiveX and DLL components are available to use. Sample codes provided;
* Support for internet Java applets;
* International quality assurance: we were successfully tested among the world's best fingerprint recognition systems, on a test held by NIST in 2003;
* FVC (Fingerprint Verification Competition) Winner: lower average EER over the four databases;
* Outstanding matching speed: with a blazing fast matching speed of 35, 000 fingerprints per second, we're absolutely it'll be more than adequate for our needs;
* One-to-many identification;
* Trial pack available: you can download our Trial Pack and test it, create your applications and use it non-commercially for 90 days. Once you decide to purchase the IDENTIFICATION or VERIFICATION edition, you won't need even to reinstall the software!;
* Easy hardware-free licensing: Fingerprint SDK can be licensed with only a text agreement, shipped through the internet. It's amazingly easy to deploy your